Novotel Phuket Resort Patong Beach
At Novotel Phuket Resort, Thailand, first class accommodation and service are a natural extension of our daily mission to provide you with the ultimate resort experience. At the end of 2007, we have completed redesigning and refurbishing all of our guest rooms with luxurious, beautiful, exquisite Thai-styled decoration.
- Superb location by the beach in 8 acres of lush tropical garden within walking distance from Patong exciting shopping and nightlife.
- As the hotel is located on a higher ground, it was not affected at all by the tsunami.
- Magnificent views and stunning tropical sunsets over Patong Beach and the Andaman Sea.
- Peaceful and serene environment providing an exclusive hidden paradise for comfort and relaxation.
- Warm and genuine hospitality with only 215 rooms.
- Magnificent three tier swimming pools with connecting waterfalls (The only one of its kind in Phuket).
- A combination of classical Thai style architecture with modern facilities.
Situated at the Premier location in Patong, this International chain managed resort enjoys magnificent views across the Andaman Sea and Patong Beach from every food and beverage outlet, swimming pools, lobby and almost everywhere in the resort. The Resort is also surrounded by lush landscape and exotic gardens with a serene and quiet environment.
Perfectly set into the green hills above Kalim bay, Patong beach. Novotel Phuket is the resort of choice for modern leisure travellers Novotel Phuket Resort houses 215 rooms, each with private balcony and stunning views of the Andama Sea and Patong. Each room incorporates the local culture and style through careful interior design and decoration. All rooms are equipped with standard features such as individually controlled air conditioning, IDD/STD telephone, Mini-bar, Tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, in-room safe, security card lock, satellite TV and 24-hour room service. Novotel Phuket Resort is a member of the Novotel Group of Hotels and Resorts comprising over 400 hotels world-wide and managed by Accor Asia Pacific, the largest hotel group in the region.